Holistic Management Training on Kachana
Holistic Management Training is conducted by an internationally Certified Holistic Management Educator who makes use of our outdoor classroom
Scheduled Holistic Management Training takes place:
- Second week of June: 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th
- Workshop attendance fee
- All meals, snacks and refreshments
- Camping facilities: Swags, towels and tents (don't forget your bathers!)
- Air charter: Kununurra – Kachana // Kachana – Kununurra
- All transportation on Kachana
- The Kachana Eco-Contribution (for the land)
- 10% GST (for the tax-man)
This workshop will take place subject to a minimum of six committed participants.
Please contact us for a costing of the 2010 training package, which includes:
Special workshops can be arranged. Subject to availability of the venue.
This type of training often attracts funding support. Please contact us should you wish to apply. We also suggest you seek advice from your accountant, as tax-deductions in excess of 100% may apply in some instances.
To avoid disappointment, need to be made at least four months in advance.